Mentally ILL RedNeck ButtFuckErZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm not a hacker!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you still trust me?
Yes
I'm not a hacker! Vote_lcap33%I'm not a hacker! Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
No
 33% [ 4 ]
I don't know you...
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Ronanski

Ronanski

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:23 pm

Hello everyone this is Ronanski (sorry to tell you guys but im A.K.A. AlexDenton) dudes, seriously how the hell would i team up with Craig? Suspect I was very happy when i knew you guys trusted me in the past few months, but now... you think i'm working for Craig!? He totally hacked my MSN account, logged on in Deus Ex with my name on it, and totally ban other people... now you guys think i did it? If i would work for Craig, i would like act strange or something. Go on, if you guys don't trust me ban me if you want to. I have never been untrusted for my whole life... until now... For those who doesn't know me yet, I'm AlexDenton, I am very trusting and doesn't betray other people, i use my powers for good (NOT EVIL!) i DON'T know how to hack (duh im still too young to know how to hack) Anyways nice to meet you all, and Brad and Zero.... i hope you guys forgive me even though i didn't do anything.... And to those who trusted me a long time ago... i hope you guys still trust me. Sad
Back to top Go down

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:54 pm

waddap
Back to top Go down
Ronanski

Ronanski

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:06 am

Hi venom... looks like the "No" vote is leading up...
Back to top Go down

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Btw what type of hacking were u accused off.
Back to top Go down
[MIRK]Brad*FDR*
Admin
[MIRK]Brad*FDR*

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: I trust him   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:57 pm

Well i dont really care what others think i trust him hes never done nothing to me and always seemd like an ok guy.. As far as im concerned ehs in the clan.....

[MIRK]Brad*FDR*
Back to top Go down
Ronanski

Ronanski

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:55 am

To venom: Zero thought i was working for Craig (A.K.A. [DXA]Ngel) because Craig logged on my MSN account (He sended me some kind of website that made me type my e-mail address and password... i was too stupid... lol) then after Craig logged on my MSN account while i was asleep or not logged on, he sended Zero a website which contains the following:
MSN E-Mail:___________
Password:___________
But then Zero knew this was to obtain his MSN account, so he thought i was going to hack him.
Back to top Go down

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:49 pm

Why would u be a retard and type your msn password in
Back to top Go down
Ronanski

Ronanski

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:30 am

venom wrote:
Why would u be a retard and type your msn password in
lol, was not too sure about that time and was thinking alot of stuff and didn't quite notice that i was typing in my account in some of Craig's plan. But i changed my password and never type in my account on any of Craig's messages. And i don't think i will call myself a retard.
Back to top Go down

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:49 pm

i belive u
Back to top Go down
90¬9¯9εЯ

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:24 pm

I beleave you but i dont like your avatar pic Smile Razz
Back to top Go down
http://90sclan.tk
Sponsored content

I'm not a hacker! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm not a hacker!   I'm not a hacker! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not a hacker!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mentally ILL RedNeck ButtFuckErZ :: General section :: Introduction-
Jump to: