Mentally ILL RedNeck ButtFuckErZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Server rules   Server rules Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:00 pm

Here is a list of rules that i expect followed in my server or you will be removed from clan and server..

1 NO GOD KILLING OR GHOST KILLING

2.No bugging for admin

3 No summoning things in game without permisson All summons are only aloud in apartments or rooms that you want to deck out... Unless maps reset and the weapons are not out you can put them out ..

4 Show respect to all players

5 no spawnkilling, and let people get weapons before you kill them .. That dosnt mean you can sit and wait till they get a weapon then quick kill them..

6. If you have to ban someone I want the reason why posted here in forums.. That way i can keep track of whos doing what and who needs to be permanently banned...

7. Do not Kick or ban a higher ranked person than you for any reason.. If there is a problem with someone that is ranked higher than you then you need to contact me directly,either send me a private message here or email me at michiganman30@hotmail.com That is also my messenger address..

Ranking goes as this for those who dont know
1 Founder=FDR

2 Leader=LDR

3 Coleader=CLDR

4 SecurityAngel= SA

5 admin=*A*

6 Player= no tag

I expect tags to be worn in my server for all members execpt for security and founders..

7 Do not servertravel remotekill or anything like that.. If everyone wants to go to a different map thats fine but just dont start jumping maps when others are playing...

8. Just so everyone is aware there are some admins that are not part of this clan.. These are people that i trust and they should be respected as if they are one of the founders..

This is what i expect for you to be a part of the clan and also goes for a player in my server... there may be more things added as time goes on

Thanks [MIR]Brad*FDR*

------------------------------------
CONTACTS:

BRAD = michiganman30@hotmail.com

ZERO = xcomplex@msn.com
Back to top Go down
theshado

theshado

Server rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server rules   Server rules Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 12:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Here is a list of rules that i expect followed in my server or you will be removed from clan and server..

1 NO GOD KILLING OR GHOST KILLING

2.No bugging for admin

3 No summoning things in game without permisson All summons are only aloud in apartments or rooms that you want to deck out... Unless maps reset and the weapons are not out you can put them out ..

4 Show respect to all players

5 no spawnkilling, and let people get weapons before you kill them .. That dosnt mean you can sit and wait till they get a weapon then quick kill them..

6. If you have to ban someone I want the reason why posted here in forums.. That way i can keep track of whos doing what and who needs to be permanently banned...

7. Do not Kick or ban a higher ranked person than you for any reason.. If there is a problem with someone that is ranked higher than you then you need to contact me directly,either send me a private message here or email me at michiganman30@hotmail.com That is also my messenger address..

Ranking goes as this for those who dont know
1 Founder=FDR

2 Leader=LDR

3 Coleader=CLDR

4 SecurityAngel= SA

5 admin=*A*

6 Player= no tag

I expect tags to be worn in my server for all members execpt for security and founders..

7 Do not servertravel remotekill or anything like that.. If everyone wants to go to a different map thats fine but just dont start jumping maps when others are playing...

8. Just so everyone is aware there are some admins that are not part of this clan.. These are people that i trust and they should be respected as if they are one of the founders..

This is what i expect for you to be a part of the clan and also goes for a player in my server... there may be more things added as time goes on

Thanks [MIR]billbob*FDR*

------------------------------------
CONTACTS:

BRAD = michiganman30@hotmail.com

ZERO = xcomplex@msn.com

so there ar realy difrent tags? isnt just [MIRK]?
Back to top Go down

Server rules
Page 1 of 1